Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hello Fellow Classmates!

So i guess the point of this is to introduce myself to you all. Well my name is Bob, well i prefer being called Bob, but anything really goes. I am a senior here at Clemson, sad to have this be my last football season, and, well, last year. I was born in Erie, PA, but only lived there for 7 years or so. I have since then lived in Mankato, MN; Ft. Wayne, IN; Houston, TX; Nashville, TN; and Atlanta, GA. I am studying architecture and have no idea what i am going to do with it. I have held an internship this last summer in Atlanta, well Buckhead, GA. I am prolly going to end up working after i graduate out in Cali. So what do you want to know now. I enjoy some things, mostly i enjoy doin nothing. I love being able to just go home, have nothing to do and relax. That and driving are prolly the two best things i get to experience. I love to drive around, see where i go. I like to golf, when i got the extra money, and play tennis. I am not very good at either though. I would say my main goal in life is to have fun. I prefer not to let stuff get me down, even though it still does, i try. If i am happy, then im all good. I also like beer, i know, of course for a college student right? I actually like it, like trying new ones, camparing flavors, and so on. Kinda like wine lovers, but to me all that stuff is harder to distinguish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In New England, the pubs... like the Old English style ones... have beer tastings that are very interesting. I actually don't like beer. (I know - it's shocking. I tried, but I just couldn't make myself like it.) Anyway, you should go to one of the tastings if you get a chance. Even a non-beer drinker like myself can find something that works for his/her tastes.