Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Interview

I feel that the interview ended up going pretty well. I have had a few in the past, mostly done through highschool, but one done for my internship this past summer. I felt a little unprepared for some of the questions. They were not difficult but i just paused a little to long it seemed like. I am not sure if that can really be changed though, just nervousness. In a real interview i feel like i should know more about the company. I did a little research for this one if a question happened to come up, but i would like to have more questions for the interviewer. At my internship interview it was more or less an introduction to the company and its employees. I was walked around by the person that was to be my "supervisor" and was shown past projects and everything else. I really enjoyed that aspect of the interview cause it enabled me to realize if i would like the place or not. Another thing i realized with this mock interview is that i need to buy a tie.

No comments: