Monday, September 17, 2007

Ten Years

Ten years from now i see myself being a multimillionaire. Not really but everyone can wish. I really do expect to be getting into what i really want to do for the rest of my life. After i graduate i expect to just work in an architecture firm for a couple years. I can't see myself staying doing that for too long though. I really do not want to have a plan for ten years from now. I can see my life going in so many directions i can't honestly pick one. I guess i could go with one scenario where i would just be starting my own company with a friend involving real estate development and architecture. I could see myself living somewhere i have never been. I love learning and experiencing new places so that would definitely have to be one aspect of my job. I hope that i am not a father yet. I might be, but id prefer to just be starting a family. I will have had a girlfriend of a couple years, looking towards marriage. I want to still be close with my family in Atlanta, or where ever they may be living. Friends are an important part of my life, (i am not a fan of being alone) and i hope to keep in contact with the majority of them. I want to have traveled to at least 3 of my top places i want to visit, hopefully all on different trips. All i can really say about ten years from now is that i better be happy.

No comments: